Thumbnail Filmstrip of Beans Diesel Performance 7.3L Powerstroke Dominator 66 Drop-In Turbo Images
94-97 Beans Diesel Performance Dominator 66
Bean's Diesel Performance D66 is the ORIGINAL true DIRECT bolt-on high performance turbo for the 1994-1997 OBS Power Stroke.
Beans's turbo is a high performance stock replacement charger. This upgrade improves air flow from the stock 750CFM to over 1050 CFM! That is a 30% air flow increase over stock which translates directly into lower smoke levels, lower Exhaust Gas Temps, (as much as 300 degrees) and more horse power. The D66 can be used on stock HP levels all the way up to over 500hp! Now that BDP include their new Milled Billet Compressor Wheels, the D66 is even better with more TQ, more HP and a flatter HP Curve!
Do not be fooled by cheap imitations! This is the original D66 and of course the best!
- BDP AIR FORCE Milled Billet Compressor wheel designed to move more air through out the entire power band
- 500+ Horse Power Capability
- Direct Bolt in Replacement
- All new parts used. No re-manufactured bearing sections like other companies may do. These turbos are all new except for the cast iron Turbine Housing.
- Lowers Exhaust Gas Temps by delivering a more efficient cooler air charge to your engine.
- Journal bearing design that is easily re-buildable with off the shelf parts.