My Cart: 0 item(s)
Thumbnail Filmstrip of DIESELSITE 7.3L POWERSTROKE DIESELSITE WICKED TURBO KIT - Fits 94-97 Images
DIESELSITE 7.3L POWERSTROKE DIESELSITE WICKED TURBO KIT
This kit comes with all parts needed to upgrade your 7.3L engine with a Ball Bearing Turbo that includes the high performance Wicked Wheel 2 and mechanical wastegate controller.
Connects perfectly to your stock intake manifold or an early 99 intake plenum if you've already intercooled it.
Wicked Turbo options:
60mm Exducer- For Injectors stock to 160cc
66mm Exducer- For injectors 160cc and larger
Kit includes the following:
- Wicked Ball Bearing Turbo with Wicked Wheel 2 (60 or 66mm)
- Dieselsite Non-EBV Turbo pedestal
- Dieselsite Non-EBV Outlet flange(custom made to fit OBS down pipe)
- Dieselsite Bellowed Up-pipe kit with collector
- All mounting hardware
Turbo Features include:
- 1.0 A/R Turbine Housing
- 360 Thrust Washer
- Mechanical Wastegate Controller
- Larger High Performance Wicked Wheel® 2 - 60mm inducer/ 84mm exducer. - And NOW also a 66 / 94mm Option!
- Larger Center Shaft for increased Strength and Bearing surface
- Turbo is Rebuildable
- Full 1 year Warranty!
• Reduced EGT’s!
• More Horse Power!
• Extreme Increased Performance!
• Faster Spooling and Throttle Response!
• Fully Adjustable Drive Pressure Relief System
• Superior Surge control & air flow over Stock and other Ball Bearing Turbos!
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
5/5 Stars based on 2 Reviews
Luke Voigt | April 14th, 2020
I talked to Paul and he recommended this turbo kit. I installed this kit this past weekend. Installation wasn’t too bad. The up pipes were the most challenging part. My original turbo wasn’t building any boost and the up pipes were leaking. With that being said when I drove my truck after I installed the new turbo. I noticed a big difference in the way it performed. Throttle response is better. All around this is a great kit and I highly recommend it.
mike | April 9th, 2019
very easy install truck love the new turbo thanks a lot paul really great suggestion im glad I went with it