We’ve created this Ford Dash Switch Repair Bracket to fix one of the most common problems that occur on the Ford Bronco or Ford F-Series Truck. The Ford Broncos have the “Rear window up/down switch” and the Ford F-Series Trucks have the “Dual tank switch”.
The stock plastic part, which holds the switch assembly behind the dash bezel, will eventually break due to the switch being in “High Use”. As a result, this will cause the switch assembly to get pushed in behind the dash.
The Dash Switch Repair Bracket takes advantage of the factory holes that hold the Headlights Switch, this will then locate the perfect spot to remount the Window/Gas Tank Switch for your Bronco or F-Series Truck.
- Bracket is made from 16 gauge steel plate and is zinc coated to prevent rust.
- Designed for easy installation. CNC laser cut and bent for a precise fit every time. No welding needed.
- All hardware is included.
- Remove the dash bezel, and locate factory Headlight switch.
- Mount our bracket to the factory holes.
- Mount the existing Window/Gas Tank switch with provided hardware to the new metal bracket.
- 1x Dash Switch Repair Bracket
- 2x Screws
- 2x Speed Clips