Thumbnail Filmstrip of FLUIDAMPR PERFORMANCE DIESEL SERIES DAMPER, 1994-1997 7.3L Powerstoke Images
OBS 7.3 Powerstroke Fluidampr Harmonic Balancer 1994-1997
The Fluidampr 720221 7.3L Powerstroke Vibration Damper Harmonic Fluid Dampers Specifications:
- Material = Steel
- Coated in a Black Zinc Chromate Finish
- Outside Diameter is 7.25"
- Unit Weighs 18 pounds
- Balance = External
- SFI 18.1 Safety Rating Approved
By installing the A new Fluidampr 720221 on your Ford 7.3L Powerstroke you will:
- Protect against destructive Torsional Vibrations no mater what power level your Powerstroke produces.
- Increase both Horsepower and Torque output<</li>
- Reduce wear on the Timing Gear and Main Bearings
- Lessen the risk of crankshaft failure
- Allow more stable valve train operation at all RPM levels
High performance diesel engines with increased power levels are vulnerable to torsional vibrations so install a Fluidampr 720211. The Fluidampr 720221 Harmonic Fluid Damper eliminates the torque spike to control those destructive vibrations produced each time the air/fuel mixture inside a cylinder is ignited.