Thumbnail Filmstrip of FUMOTO ENGINE OIL DRAIN VALVE F-111 & F111N 1995-2010 FORD 7.3L/6.0L/6.4L POWERSTROKE Images
FUMOTO ENGINE OIL DRAIN VALVE F-111 & F-111N 1995-2010 FORD 7.3L/6.0L/6.4L POWERSTROKE
Our standard type valves are great for users who don't need a hose connection, want our most space-saving valve, or have a drain port that is on the very bottom of the oil pan. The standard valve is our most basic option to get the job done. This Fumoto valve includes our LC-10 lever lock clip for added lever security.
Order includes: (1) Standard Valve, (1) Gasket washer and (1) Lever Locking Clip.
The N-type valve is often better suited for trucks and SUV's with plenty of ground clearance and is perfect for direct hose application. If you have lower ground clearance, you're likely better off choosing a standard, S-type, or SX-series valve. This Fumoto valve comes with our LC-10 lever lock clip for added lever security.
Order includes: (1) Long Nipple Valve, (1) Gasket Washer, and (1) Lever Lock Clip.
FUMOTO ENGINE OIL DRAIN VALVE
Fumoto Valve will bring your oil changes to new levels of efficiency. Install the Fumoto Valve and you can drain your engine oil without tools and without mess. Just lift the lever out of its seating and give a quarter turn to open the valve. To close the valve, return the lever to it's original position. The Fumoto Engine Oil Drain Valve is made from corrosion resistant forged brass and stainless steel. The patented design provides a straight flow for efficient drainage and a perfect seal when closed. Frozen drain plugs and stripped threads are eliminated forever. Drawing samples for oil analysis is as easy as one-two-three. Sizes are available for all cars, light trucks, vans, heavy-duty trucks, buses, marine and industrial engines .
- Tool-Free, One Touch Operation
- No Messy Hands or Cloths
- Avoid Contact with Hot Oil
- No More Stripped Threads or Frozen Drain Plugs
- Life Time Durability
N-TYPE FUMOTO ENGINE OIL DRAIN VALVE:
The N-type Fumoto Valve can attach a hose to its nipple joint. This can come in handy when dealing with tight spots or inaccessible, hard to reach areas.
If you would like to use our product with a hose for automotive engines, but your vehicle has low ground clearance; we recommend using our S-type valve. The S-type valve has a shorter nipple that is only 1/16” in length, while the N-type is 5/8”. THIS N-TYPE VALVE IS ABSOLUTELY NOT RECOMMENDED FOR VEHICLES THAT ARE LOW TO THE GROUND.
- One Touch Operation
- No Messy Hands or Cloths
- No More Contact with Hot Oil
- Eliminates Stripped Threads or Frozen Plugs
- Easy Installation
- Reduces Oil Changing Time and Expense
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Remove the original drain plug from your oil pan and drain oil completely.
- Insert Fumoto Valve with a gasket (except for NPT threads). Use a crescent wrench to install the valve. *Do not over tighten it. Make sure Fumoto Valve is closed before refilling oil.
- Use a crescent wrench to install Fumoto Valve. *Do not over tighten it. Don't use a socket wrench at the hex part of the nipple to install your valve. Make sure the valve is closed before refilling oil.
HOW TO USE:
- To open, lift the lever completely out of its seating and turn counter-clockwise 90 degrees.
- To close, return the lever to the original position, making sure the lever is fully seated.
- Some oil pans are designed with a recessed drain port which may prevent your Fumoto Valve from being fully seated. If the Fumoto Valve cannot be installed all the way without hitting the oil pan wall, please consider installing an adapter extension.
- Do not over tighten Fumoto Valve. Use our recoomended torque.
- Drive carefully at all times, and if you run over any foreign object on the road, pull over and inspect the valve for any damage or leak.
- N-Type Fumoto Valve is NOT recommended for passenger cars with low clearance.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Fumoto New York, Inc. offers LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY on the Fumoto products, protecting your purchase against faulty workmanship and/or material (must provide proof of purchase). Any defective product, will be replaced at no charge. This warranty does not cover any damages due to misuse, abuse, negligence or accident. This warranty is valid only in the United States and Canada. For more infomation, please visit our warranty policy page.