We've put together complete ISSPRO EV2 four gauge kits for 1994-1997 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke owners. This is an alternative to buying individual Gauges, gauge mount, and all of the hardware and sub-components yourself. Therefore, we have put together complete kits for most popular applications.
• Full A-Pillar gauge mount. Comes in black only. Molded from U/V resistant ABS plastic with matching grain they closely resemble the interior look and feel of your trucks factory interior. Designed for mounting 2-1/16" gauges (commonly referred to as 2 inch gauges). They completely cover the factory A pillar in your truck. They are easily paintable to match your trucks factory interior color, and will not warp, crack, or deteriorate over time.
• ISSPRO EV2 R16000 Series Gauges, with black dials, black bezels, white pointers and green illuminated numerals.
• Pyrometer with 0-1600°F or 0-2000°F scale, with lead wire and matching Inconel thermocouple, 1/8" NPT fitting and Weatherpack connector.
• Boost gauge with your choice of 0-30, 0-40, 0-60 or 0-100PSI, with electric sensor, wiring harness and DMI T-Kit for boost gauge connection to MAP line. Sensor and harness connector have the same type of weatherproof connector as the pyro thermocouple.
• Transmission Temp gauge with 100-280°F scale. Comes with electric sensor and wiring harness.
• HPOP Pressure gauge with 0-4000PSI scale. Comes with electric sensor and wiring harness.
• Fuel Pressure gauge with 0-60PSI or 0-100PSI scale. Comes with electric sensor and wiring harness.
NOTE: the EV2 gauges will still dim with the adjustment of your factory dimmer. You will just need the additional dimmer just allows you to adjust them separately to match the brightness of your factory gauges.