Thumbnail Filmstrip of K&N 57-2531 FIPK AIR INTAKE SYSTEM Images
K&N FIPK AIR INTAKE SYSTEM -
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 57-2531 Air Intake fits some Ford F250, and Ford F350 models. See vehicle applications link for details.
The K&N 57-2531 FIPK air intake system replaces the restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing in some Ford 250 and 350 models. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your Ford’s engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. The 57-2531 air intake comes with a K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the lower air cleaner assembly. Air is directed through an aerodynamically engineered intake tube into the engine’s throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The new air intake system accommodates the factory air temperature sensor and the air filter restriction gage. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using the existing factory mounting points. The tools needed are a screwdriver, ratchet set and several wrenches. K&N 57 Series FIPK's are street legal in all 50 US states and come with K&N's Million Mile Limited Warranty.