Thumbnail Filmstrip of LEFT INNER AND OUTER TIE ROD ENDS, 1980-1997 FORD, DANA 60, ES3009R Images
LEFT INNER AND OUTER TIE ROD ENDS
You will need to order a quantity of (2) to replace both tie rod ends on your truck
- Problem Solver powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability.
- Patent pending Sunoloy coated metal bearings provide smooth stud swing technicians and drivers prefer.
- Problem Solver patented cover plate design allows for tighter tolerances vs traditional cover plate designs, providing a more durable and extended life part.
- Exclusive cover plate protects against contaminants leaking into the bearing surface.
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear
- Loose or worn chassis parts can lead to premature tire wear
- Fits 1987 - 1996 Ford F350 trucks
- Right outer rod
- Rods are greasable to reduce friction
- Easy to install
- Made of durable, all metal construction