Thumbnail Filmstrip of LOWER BALL JOINT, 1980-1997 FORD F-SERIES, DANA 60 AXLE, K8607T Images
1980-1997 Ford F-Series Truck Ball Joint
- Problem Solver powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability.
- Forged one-piece housing provides optimal strength.
- Moog engineered steel composition results in a stronger component
- Full ball metal stud provides 36 degrees of smooth, consistent, rotational movement resulting in more responsive steering.
- An enlarged ball joint receptacle in the lower control arm can cause a loose ball joint fit. Moog Problem Solver design includes an oversized housing for a more secure fit.
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear
- Greaseable for smoother steering
- Dust boots included
- Use on both 2 and 4-wheel drive vehicles vehicles
- Designed as stock replacement