Thumbnail Filmstrip of Marty's Diesel E-Fuel Conversion (1994.5-97) Images
Marty's Diesel E-Fuel Conversion (1994.5-97)
This complete Old Body Style Fuel Kit is essentially “electric fuel” for 1994-1997 7.3L PowerStrokes. This kit takes no short cuts on delivering the most complete setup on the market. From their seamless integration at the selector valve to the billet adapter used to tie into the factory rear feed lines, this kit is second to none. You will not have to remove the OEM turbo to install this kit!
Add the Pre-Pump Solutions Kit to complete your upgrade!
- Walbro GSL392 that will handle up to 250cc/100% injectors.
- Selector valve fittings that allow you to seamlessly integrate our fuel system onto the factory selector valve.
- Complete parker 801 push-lok hose. All kits include enough hose to fit a crew cab long bed pick-up truck.
- A stainless steel, laser cut bracket with stainless steel hardware.
- All ORB/JIC/Banjo connections for leak free operation/easy installation.
- Every fitting needed to install the kit, plus extra’s. Complete fuel bowl delete, replaces all factory fuel system lines except the rear two.
- Video login for full installation, selector valve line feed and return, wiring and bracket mounting.
- Feeds rear of factory heads.
- Factory rear fuel lines stay intact.
- Turbo O-ring and new banjo washers included for leak free operation.
- Hardware and clamps provided to hold fuel lines in place to keep from rubbing or breaking.
- Extra fittings, padded p-clamps and hardware to use as needed.
- Option of two different length filters. 7.5″ long CAT filters or 5.5″ long Napa filters.
- Everything from the post pump filter base forward is the same as our complete kits, so upgrading is usually just a pump and pre-pump assembly upgrade..
- Complete wiring harness utilizing;
-10 ga. or 14 ga. power wire (depending on relay position).
-30/40 amp relay.
-20 Amp reset-able circuit breaker.
-All 3m or weather pack terminal ends.
- FueLab handles the warranty on the fuel pumps and regulators. Contact #(618)344-3300
- Walbro GSL392 pumps are not warrantable for use with diesel, however Marty's has an extremely low failure rate and offer discounted replacement pumps.
- Marty’s Diesel handles the warranty on the bracket, hardware, fittings, etc.
- Shipping is included in the price of the kit to any of the lower 48 states.
- Return shipping is customer responsibility.
- A 15% restocking fee with be deducted from any returned fuel system kit.
When ordering they will need to know the following:
- Cab and bed configuration.
- 2 or 4 wheel drive.
- Long Cat filters or the shorter Napa filters.
- If the truck is an F250/F350 or F450/F550.
- Be EXTREMELY careful when installing the 2 NPT fittings in the front of the heads. They are to be installed as tight as you can by hand and then ONLY tightened 1.5-3 more turns. Marty's HIGHLY recommends making sure the ports are clean and free of debris. Marty’s diesel is NOT responsible in any way shape or form if you crack the head from improper installation.
For the OBS Walbro fuel system, check out these videos. This first video is kind of outdated when describing the kit and you do NOT cut the rear of head lines. However everything else in this video is on point. As of right now, our website is 100% up to date. The bags you receive should be the same as what you see online. With the exception of 4 additional parts they now send in 2 bags. 1: front of head fittings and 2: extra's.
Here is a more updated OVERVIEW video of one of our kits installed.
Next, you should watch this video. It goes into detail on our fuel pump replacement fitting.
Here is the updated extra's bag they send out that include new "sleeves" for the factory rear of head lines.
After that you should watch this video that explains all the different front of head assemblies for our OBS kit. All kits now include fittings that go into the heads that require all of the teardown of the original video. 4x6 adapters to locate your regulator outside of the valley. Different 4x6 adapters to locate your regulator in the valley directly off your factory lines (preferred, easiest install.)
Here are the adapters you can use in place of the "front of head fittings"
Marty's has 2 different fuel regulator setups. Both can be viewed here. The 3rd and most preferred mounting is in the 2nd video above, labelled overview.
Next you should watch this video to understand our wiring harness.
And last but not least, they have a key on power source under the hood option for your wiring harness.
If you experience an issue with your fuel system, please follow these 2 diagnostic videos before you call in. Make sure you check the power and ground at the pump and run this system on it’s own fuel supply. More than 80% of "fuel pump problems" are pre-pump issues.
Electrical diagnostic #1
Fuel pump diagnostic #2