Thumbnail Filmstrip of Moroso Oil Pan 7.3L Images
Moroso Oil Pan
This is a GREAT replacement pan if you are doing an engine anyway or yours is rotted out!
Ford Powerstroke 7.3L
- Heavy Duty, stamped out of 16 gauge quality steel which is thicker than O.E.M.
- Has a triple coat finishing process of a zinc phosphate which besides creating a durable finish foundation also neutralizes any corrosion started by the welding process itself. The second coat is a black 1-mil thick electrocoat and the last coat is a gloss black epoxy powdercoat. This process has been fine tuned from years of oil pan building experience and from this Moroso oil pan design being subjected to numerous salt spray testing. The O.E.M. oil pan only has a black painted surface
- Internal O.E.M. style anti-slosh baffle to keep oil contained in the oil pick up area, dipstick provision on passenger side and notch in front oil pan for clearance
- Magnetic drain plug to capture metal particles
- More cost effective than the O.E.M. piece by it’s initial price and that labor dollars will not need to be spent every couple of years on it’s replacement
- Oil pan is designed to work with your existing oil pump and pickup tube
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
5/5 Stars based on 1 Review
Tyler | April 7th, 2018
After purchasing and returning an oem oil pan because of a defect I ordered the moroso and I am pleased with the quality, definitely an improvement over the oem ford pan.