Thumbnail Filmstrip of RIGHT INNER TIE ROD, 1980-1997 FORD DANA 60, DS1068 Images
1980-1997 FORD F350 RIGHT INNER TIE ROD
- Problem Solver powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability.
- Patent pending Sunoloy coated metal bearings provide smooth stud swing technicians and drivers prefer.
- Problem Solver patented cover plate design allows for tighter tolerances vs traditional cover plate designs, providing a more durable and extended life part.
- Exclusive cover plate protects against contaminants leaking into the bearing surface.
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear
- Loose or worn chassis parts can lead to premature tire wear
- Fits select 1987 - 1996 Ford F350 trucks
- Designed as original equipment replacement for stock vehicles
- Rods are greasable to reduce friction
- Easy to install
- All parts meet or exceed OEM (original equipment manufacturers) standards