Thumbnail Filmstrip of RIGHT OUTER TIE ROD, 1980-1997 FORD, DANA 60, DS1071 Images
1980-1997 FORD F-SERIES TRUCK RIGHT OUTER TIE ROD
- Problem Solver powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability.
- Patent pending Sunoloy coated metal bearings provide smooth stud swing technicians and drivers prefer.
- Problem Solver patented cover plate design allows for tighter tolerances vs traditional cover plate designs, providing a more durable and extended life part.
- Exclusive cover plate protects against contaminants leaking into the bearing surface.
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear
- Loose or worn chassis parts can lead to premature tire wear
- Fits select 1985 - 1997 Ford F350 trucks
- Right outer rod
- Rods are greasable to reduce friction
- Easy to install
- All parts meet or exceed OEM (original equipment manufacturers) standards