Thumbnail Filmstrip of Sky Manufacturing 92-97 OBS Super Duty Axle Conversion Panhard Kit Images
Sky Manufacturing 92-97 OBS Super Duty Axle Conversion Panhard Kit
- Aids in Superduty axle swaps by offering a solution for the panhard mount being in front-of-the-axle. (Instead of the factory 85-97 behind-the-axle mounts on 85-97 Dana 60's)
- Allows use of Superduty Dana 50/60 factory panhard mount
- Designed for 2-4" lifts, can work up to a 6" but we recommend our crossover panhard kit at that height.
- Larger lifts will need the Crossover Panhard and Crossover Steering kits.
- 92-97 Ford F-350 or Solid Axle Converted F-250 (Can be used with 80-91 trucks with some additional shimming / fabrication)
- 99-04 Ford Superduty Dana 50/60
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
4.5/5 Stars based on 2 Reviews
Paul Ott | August 17th, 2021
The positive. Well designed and heavy duty. I have no doubt this will take any abuse you throw at it. The negatives. Comes with no instructions. Contrary to what the description implies it is not a direct bolt on. Requires some drilling of the frame and a air chisel to remove the rivets holding the driver side bumpstop on. Depending on what year of Super Duty axel you have you may need a different bushing where the bar attaches to the axel bracket. For a professional mechanics shop all of this would be a non-issue. For a guy buying that and planning on putting it on in his driveway,it's totally doable and hopefully this review will give you a heads up on what you'll need to get it done.
Richard Gonzales | September 24th, 2020
Like always its a great part from a great company. Installation is a little challenging only because of the lack of space you have to work with and the angles, But well it worth it and it looks great. I'm a return customer and I'm sure you will be too.