Steering kits are built to order and take up to 5 days to build.
What it is designed for:
- 80-97 F-250/350 Trucks
- 92-04 Ford Dana 60 Ball Joint Axle
Minimum lift required for this kit is 5 inch's due to frame rail interference on the drag link. Notching the frame, though not recommended, will allow shorter lifts.
**We also offer a 1.5" taller version of this arm. These taller arms are designed for those running leaf packs that are 3.75" or thicker.**
- We do not have knuckles machined and in stock to trade out we need your knuckle.
- There are multiple brake caliper mounts over a 5 year stretch, Super Duty 99-04 knuckles are the same and any year will Work.
- Knuckle machining runs in a batch process, we do not machine knuckles one at a time. Once we receive your knuckle, we will machine it in less than 2 weeks and have your kit mailed back to you.
- Minimum lift required is 4 inch's due unless you want to notch your frame
- 1.5" taller arms are designed for leaf packs 3.75" or thicker.
- Kit will correct for a 7 inch lift with stock pit man arm. This puts the drag link at almost parallel to the axle, within reason you can do up to a 10 inch lift with no drop pit man arm, however we recommend a 4" drop pitman arm over 8" of lift. You can purchase it HERE
1. Order the this kit on our web site.
2. Package up your knuckle without balljoints or spindle studs.
3. Clearly mark the box with your order number, full name and phone number.
4. Mail your knuckle to:
3580 Marcola Rd.
Springfield, OR 97477
5. We will machine it, pack the rest of your kit, and mail it back to you!
Steering Arm Info:
- Machined out of ASTM A572 Grade 50 steel.
- Grade 50 is a very strong low allow steel that fulfills our exceptionally high strength requirements, and is particularly strong for applications in which it is riveted or bolted.
- ASTM A572 Grade 50 is considered a "workhorse" grade and is widely used in many applications.
- Steel mills produce channel and heavy beams with Grade 50. It is commonly used in structural applications, heavy construction equipment, building structures, heavy duty anchoring systems, boom sections, structural steel shapes, and applications that require high strength per weight ratio.
*Tensile strength: 65,000 psi
*Yield strength: 50,000 psi
Made in the USA!