Strictly Diesel 94-97 E-Fuel
The Driven Diesel OBS RACE Fuel System for the 94-97 "OBS" 7.3L Powerstroke trucks is a COMPLETE fuel system solution for your HIGH PERFORMANCE fuel supply needs. This package includes our proven OBS Regulated Return Kit and our OBS High Performance Fuel Delivery Kit, for a total "tank to engine" system to support even the hungriest hot rod Powerstroke. You will have plenty of fuel flow and adequate fuel pressure for those high demand injectors and hot programs, as well as filters that are easier to service and less expensive to replace!
This fuel system package features:
• Compatible with Both Stock and Aftermarket Turbochargers
• Compatible with both "Stealth" and "Terminator" Twin HPOP Setups • High Quality Fuelab Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator
• 3/8" CNC Bent S.S. Hard Line Used in High Temperature and Tight Radius Locations
• High Quality 3/8" S.S. Braided Teflon Hoses with CLEAR Protective Covering
• Driven Diesel S.S. High Flow Banjo Bolt Kit - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
• Stainless Steel Regulator Mounting Bracket
• Marshall Liquid Filled Fuel Pressure Gauge
• All Kits Feed Front Ports (away from Turbo Heat) and Return from Rear Ports
• Fuelab Prodigy 41401 Fuel Pump
• Driven Diesel T-304 S.S. Fuel Pump/Filter Mounting Bracket (No Drilling Req)
• Driven Diesel 5/8" S.S. Tank Pickup Assembly
• Pre & Post Pump Fuel Filter Heads with Baldwin Elements
• Complete Pump/Filters Assembly is only 13" Wide!
• 15' of Gates #10 Fuel Line and Fittings from Tank to Pump
• 15' of Gates #6 Fuel Line and Fittings from Pump to Engine
• 10' of Gates 5/16" Fuel Line and Clamps (fuel return)
• Driven Diesel OBS Fuel Pump Wiring Harness w/Pump Controller
• All Necessary Hardware for Installation
1. This kit is ELIMINATES the fuel tank selector valve from the fuel path (both supply and return fuel)...you will need to choose which tank the truck will be running from (front, rear, in-bed, race fuel cell, etc). The 5/8" pickup will be installed in this tank, and the fuel return line from the engine will need to bypass the selector valve and be permanently connected to the same tank. If you still need the capacity of both tanks (for driving range reasons), you will need to devise a method of transferring fuel from the secondary tank to the tank the truck is running from (balance tube, transfer pump, etc). We do not currently offer the parts to complete the connection of a second tank.
2. While we have done everything we can to make this the most compact fuel pump and filter mount on the market at only 13" wide, there are a few applications where the mount will not fit inside the frame. Before ordering, please check your truck for clearance between the front of the fuel tank and the rear of the transfer case (4x4) for the necessary 13"-15" of installation space. If your truck doesn't have enough space inside the frame, this kit CAN be used outside the frame. You will need to disconnect the parking brake cable and route it through our pump mount bracket (we suggest covering it with a piece of split rubber hose as well), and shorten the pump mount bolts that protrude through the rear of the bracket. There should be plenty of extra hose in the kit to cleanly route the fuel lines to this location as well.
3. DO NOT use our mini ball valves on the #10 (5/8") side of this system. The internal passage of those valves is too small for the inlet side of the Fuelab pump! You CAN use a ball valve on the outlet of the post-pump fuel filter if desired.
4. Due to the differences we have seen in the condition of body mounts on OBS trucks (distance from frame to body), our pump bracket may contact the underside of the vehicle floor. On the few trucks we have found clearance issues on, the contact was very minor and the easiest solution was to carefully push the floor up about 1/4" in the affected area. MADE IN THE USA : We take this very seriously and make every attempt possible to source and use as much US made product/material as we possibly can...as long as doing so doesn't sacrifice the quality of the final product. Unfortunately, we have had to discontinue the use of the US made filter heads because we were returning 60%+ of them to our supplier for manufacturing defects. When our name is on the final product, we simply can't afford to ignore such a huge problem!