Thumbnail Filmstrip of Up Pipe and Exhaust Housing Kit - Fits 94.5-97 7.3L Images
- 100% Brand New, Never been used.
- Professional Installation is Highly Recommended
- No Instruction Included
Up Pipe Kit：
- Quality Tested To Ensure Fit, Finish & Function
- Precise Construction For Long-Lasting Performance
- Color/Finish: Natural
- Gasket or Seal Included: Yes
- Inlet Inside Diameter (in): 1.875 In.
- Inlet Outside Diameter (in): 2 In.
- Inlet Quantity:2
- Item Grade: Standard Replacement
- Material: Steel Tubing With Cast Iron Y-connector
- Strap Hanger Included: No
- Welding Required: No
- TP-38 Blank/Deleted Pedestal - Ford 7.3L Power Stroke (94.5-97)
- Exhaust Back Pressure Valve actuator rod leaking
- This is the most common use of the Non-EBPV pedestal, just eliminate the EBPV all together.
- Drop in replacement for quality and longevity.
Turbo Exhaust Housing：
- The TP38 High Flow Outlet allows for better exhaust flow since it doesn't have an exhaust back pressure valve built in.
- This is a required piece when you use the upgraded pedestal.
1X Turbo Exhaust Housing
2 Turbo Up Pipes, 1 Y-connector, 4 Flanges, 2 Gaskets, 8 Bolts, 4 Nuts
DP0177 | DP0178 | DP0411
- 1994.5-1997 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel
Customer ReviewsWrite a Review
3.67/5 Stars based on 3 Reviews
Matthew | November 18th, 2020
The installation is pretty tricky as you have to jack up the transmission and you’ll have a way better time removing the turbo beforehand. Other than that, absolutely badass
Glenn | June 2nd, 2020
Everything in the kit seems to be fairly high quality metal, however the bolt holes on the up pipes were not completely drilled out and I did not realize until I had already spend an hour getting the new up pipes in and aligned. This required me to take them back out and re drill the holes so that the bolts would fit through them. Other than that, everything fit great.
Robert | May 13th, 2020
Nice kit when you need upipes and a collector. I would suggest using original hardware instead of what was provided for the turbo to collector bolts, also the gasket for there is sub par. The EBPV delete is awesome and the pedestal is good.