Thumbnail Filmstrip of BDP 7.3L Powerstroke Dominator 66 Drop-In Turbo (1999-2003) Images
BDP 7.3L Powerstroke Dominator 66 Drop-In Turbo (1999-2003)
Beans Diesel Performance D66 is a true DIRECT bolt-on high performance turbo 99.5-03 Power Stroke. This is a high performance stock replacement turbo. This upgrade will improve the air flow from the stock 750CFM to over 1050CFM! That is a 30% air flow increase over stock which translates directly into lower smoke levels, lower exhaust gas temps, (as much as 300 degrees) and more horse power. It now includes at no extra charge the Milled Billet Compressor wheel that increases TQ and HP as well as flattening out the HP curve and increasing turbo response! This turbo is great for any Power Stroke from stock HP levels to over 500hp!
- -BDP AIR FORCE Milled Billet Compressor wheel designed to move more air throughout the entire power band
- -500+ Horse Power Capability
- -Direct Bolt in Replacement
- -All new parts. No re-manufactured bearing sections like other companies. These turbos are all new.
- -Lowers Exhaust Gas Temps
- -Eliminates troublesome waste gates
- -Eliminates restrictive Exhaust Back Pressure Valve
- -Increased Turbine Wheel size for better flow and efficiency
- -1.0 AR non waste gated turbine housing that will increase exhaust flow over the stock .84 AR housing
- -Journal bearing design that is easily re-buildable with off the shelf parts
- -The Dominator 66's now come with a larger turbine wheel and a 1:0 turbine housing and billet van flange adapter for even better performance and lower EGT's as well as the new Billet Compressor wheel for quicker spool up and a broader power range!
- -Made in USA