- Brand new, high quality direct replacement to stock bulbs.
- Easy to install. No soldering or modifications needed. Just plug and play.
- Long lasting and bright with immediate on/of response time. Way faster than traditional bulbs.
- Extremely low power consumption. They will not drain your battery.
- These LEDs are polar sensitive. If any don't turn on at first, rotate them 180 degrees.
- These lights cover all of the back-lighting of the gauges on the instrument cluster. This does not include the indicator/warning lights, blinkers or the instrument cluster unit.
- The images for this listing display the look of the LED lights in sample cluster gauges. Lighting and gauges may appear different depending on light entering vehicle and vehicle year, make, and model.
- This instrument cluster usually has a green tint over the gauges that affects the color of new lights. Unless the tint is removed, the gauges may appear green. Removing this tint is up to you.
Super pleased with them. The look fantastic. They weren’t that hard to put in. If your mechanically inclined at all you can do it. On the bummer side seemed I was a light or two short which was actually not a big deal. I wanted to leave a bulb or two out on things I can’t get to turn off. They are very bitchen.