Thumbnail Filmstrip of Upper Ball Joint, 1980-1997 Ford F-Series, Dana 60 Axle, K80026 Images
Moog Upper Ball Joint - Dana 60 Front Axle - Ford F350
- Problem Solver powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability.
- Full ball metal stud provides 36 degrees of smooth, consistent, rotational movement resulting in more responsive steering.
- Moog engineered steel composition results in a stronger component
- An enlarged ball joint receptacle in the control arm can cause a loose ball joint fit. Moog Problem Solver design includes an oversized housing for a more secure fit.
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear
- Loose or worn chassis parts can lead to premature tire wear
- Improves chassis performance and durability
- Greaseable for smoother steering
- Dust boots included
- Use on both 2 and 4-wheel drive vehicles