Do you have sagging front leaf springs on the front of your F250-F350 TTB Dana 50 truck?
This Dana 50 TTB Front Leaf Spring Delete Kit is for those of you that are tired of the rough ride associated with the front leaf springs of your Dana 50 TTB equipped 4×4 Ford F-Series Pickup.
It starts by modifying a pair of Dana 50 TTBs to accept our Extended Heimed Radius Arms. This allows you to get rid of those factory front leaf springs that are causing the rough ride.
The basic 3” to 4” coil spring lift is 100% bolt-on and offers a great ride over stock.
- Lift 3in to 4in, depending on engine and body configuration (diesel / gas engine; standard / extra / crew cab)
- 100% Bolt-on
- Driveshaft modification required: No
- The Dana 50 Twin Traction Beam (TTB) was used in the Ford F-250 from 1980 to 1997.
- The TTB Dana 50 was used in some F-350s from 1980 to 1986, but most F-350s will have a straight axle, which is not compatible with this kit.
- Dana 50 TTB Cut N’ Turned and Modified to accept Radius Arm ($350 core charge included in price – read more)
- 1.25″ Heimed Extended Radius Arms with Pivot Brackets and Hardware
- Coil Buckets
- 4″ Coils
- Bilstein 5100 Front Shocks (1 pr)
- Alignment Cams
- 3-Piece Extended Brake Line Kit