Shipping & Return Policy
- Being able to order a product on our site does NOT guarantee availability. To check availability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All shipment related dates are in business days. For example, if a product is ordered on a Thursday (before our cutoff) with a 2 day shipping method you can expect it on Tuesday. Packages are not delivered on Federal holidays. Please keep this in mind when ordering using expedited shipping near a major holiday.,
- Shipping carriers are NOT guaranteeing delivery dates on expedited freight.. Long story short, if you pay for next day air and it comes in 3 days, there's nothing we can do to recoup your shipping money from UPS or other carriers.
- Please inspect your item(s) immediately after receipt. If an item is damaged upon receipt we need to know within 5 business days to file a shipping damage claim. If you report damage after 5 business days, we may be unable to rectify the situation.
- Orders placed a weekend day will ship by Monday, worst case Tuesday if everything is in-stock. We are closed all major holidays and each weekend of the year so keep this in mind if the order is urgent, call us before 2 p.m. (CST) on a business day to help ensure shipment same day if possible.
- We do our best to ship all orders within 1-2 business days after the order is placed. Please keep in mind that free ground shipping may take up to 14 business days to arrive, though it is faster in most cases.
- Due to California having stricter emissions laws, we cannot ship all items to California. Generally we try to note as such on our site but we do miss certain items.
- Please call us for estimated ground shipping time to your location. Please don't assume that the product will automatically ship from our home office in Texas. There are cases where we ship factory direct, not all our products ship from TX, and that orders with multiple items may come in multiple shipments from multiple locations.
- We are paperless. The invoice provided when you place your order serves as your receipt. Do not expect any invoice or paperwork to be in the box other than possibly a packing list.
- Unless otherwise specified, we ship most packages with a signature required for delivery. All orders out of the U.S. or over $1000.00 require signatures also. If you have specific instructions please make a note in the "Order Comments" field you see on the order form.
- Delays due to natural weather conditions will not be refunded. An air package is delayed due to adverse weather or other "acts of god" is out of our control.
- We are not responsible for any MECHANIC'S FEES or REPAIR FEES due to parts delays or parts installations. We provide estimates of deliveries not guarantees. We can only control the speed in which the item departs our facility and we have no control of discontinuation of products, delays on materials, or shipping faults.
- You are responsible for any fees due for changes made to the delivery address after the product has shipped. This is between you and the shipper and if a miscommunication is had, that must be solved with them.
- Verify your shipping address. We hold no responsibility for lost, misdirected, or late shipments due to incorrect labeling on your shipment.
- Read the part description entirely and check for delays in product development. We leave notes on all of our parts that are expected to have a "build" time or groups of parts that need to be gathered before getting sent off. *We cannot guarantee that every part is correct without this labeling, the only way to be certain is to call us.*
- Address adjustments through a shipping carrier will result in an additional fee. Please take note of this if you work during the hours that the shipment is due to arrive.
- Saturday deliveries are not configured through our website. Call us for estimates on this specialty service.
- Any order placed after 2p.m. (CST) may not be shipped until the following business day. Other warehouses may have various shipping cut-offs throughout the day.
- We need a physical address for most shipments. Entering a PO Box will cause a delay as we will need to contact you for a physical address.
- Importing/brokerage fees that occur on international orders will need to be paid by the consumer. If unpaid, an invoice will be created for these fees and a charge will be applied to the card used with your order.
- We will notify you of shipment delays within 2 days of the delay occurring. Notifications may be sent by phone, email, or both.
- Flat Rate Shipping and handling fee is $12.95 for addresses in the continental United States (AK, HI, PR, or any other US territories are not included in this rate as the are not in the continental 48 states). Products must not exceed 5 lbs or the acceptable size.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
-Cookies and usage data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
CP Addict uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
CP Addict may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation- To protect and defend the rights or property of CP Addict
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services.
Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Links To Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.